Vehicle Health Checks
The AutoPro Vehicle Health Check module allows you to provide quick visual inspections and reports on vehicles to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
In terms of business, VHC’s increase sales and the profitability of your workshop. Our VHC module can be used on Windows PCs, tablets or via a printed form
- Used by Vehicle Sales businesses, our VHC
extension allows recording of PDI and Vehicle
- This Prints and Saves all relevant documents.
- Easy-to-read traffic-light fault check system.
- Customisable Checks and Group lists for specific situations.
- Customisable Recommendation and fault-check descriptions.
- Colour- coded tyre readings identify industry standard tread depths.
- Identified and Authorised costs shown on forms and saved with Jobs.
- Integrates into our Job Detail module – links to all workshop Jobs.
- Data can be sent to standard files (PDF, Excel: CSV …)
- Easy to use Bodywork damage location reports.
- Link Damage reports, saves to each workshop Job.
- Print and Save reports to PDF …
- We also have a ‘standalone’ Windows Tablet version which comes in two parts …
- The Tablet module for on-site collection of data.
- The Desktop module to import, print/email the details of the VHC to your customers.
This version can be purchased separately, or is free with our Automotive packages.
The VHC module is included as part of our “Garage” and “Professional” packages.
For more details please contact us