To acquire Updates use the Download icons below…
You’ll need to select SAVE if your browser (Explorer, Firefox etc) asks you what you want to do with the file.
The best place to save the file is your Windows Desktop, you can then double-click the icon on Desktop to
run the package after it has downloaded.
The files here contain everything you need and cannot affect any existing data you have.
Once run, follow the prompts installing to your original installation folder …
Versions and Builds
To check your current Version and Build, use the Contact tile on the main screen.
ALWAYS backup before and check settings on User Setup after installation!
Click above to View the Document.
This document shows all the changes to AM5 since its inception
in January 2015, where it replaced our AM3 AutoMotive product.
The newest changes are at the top, see Document for details.
General support items …
Free printer drivers, courtesy of BullZip applications…
PDF Printer driver – create, save and email documents as PDF files.
Word Printer driver- convert any document to a Word doc file, using your Print menu
Download, install and use them just like any printer on your system.
DataPumpEngine Borland Database Engine(BDE) – Database drivers etc
for Importing external data with DataPump© if required.
Microsoft Access 2010 Database Driver Installation
This is a Microsoft installation of the ‘drivers’ which our backend database uses.
NB: Use only when instructed.
- Inserting formatted Dates into Document Designer for Mail Merging (video)
- How to find Details for work carried out using the Job View tab (image)
- How to create a single Invoice to a company for many MoTs carried out over a period. (text)
- MoTs – Information on creating Job Details with an MoT cost and outsourcing Mots (text)
- Item Sort columns – When Invoices, Estimates etc. are printed, how columns sort (text).
- How to use the Import Wizard to Update parts data etc. (text)
- How to add a folder exclusion in McAffee (video)
- Mini Tutorials: Folder with various short tips on using AutoPro
Call us on +44 (0)1928-715962
Office hours: weekdays 9am-5pm GMT
Contact us by eMail at Sales@AutoProUK.com
Or use our contact form
Be sure to call back and see us again soon, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us for further details.
How about a Free Trial ? Click here ...